MEMBERS COUNCIL | The fan forum
At the Sharks we are serious about creating a sustainable Membership program that reflects the needs and wants of Members, and with that in mind we are excited to launch the Sharks Member Council.
The Member Council will meet quarterly to discuss all things Sharks Membership and using this forum we will seek real time feedback from our Members on ways we can continue to improve.
Aims of the Sharks Member Council
- To establish a forum for Members to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
- To help the club better understand the issues that most affect and concern our Members.
- To give the club an opportunity to explain the thinking behind key decisions.
- To enable Members to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
- To provide a greater degree of transparency about key issues that affect Members.
Long term objectives
- To enhance the relationship between the Cronulla Sharks and our Members.
- To help ensure Members feel their loyalty is valued by Cronulla Sharks.
- To continually improve the Cronulla Sharks Membership program for the benefit of all Members.
What is your role as a Sharks Member council representative?
As an appointed representative of the Sharks Member council, you will be asked to represent our proud Members and provide direct feedback to the club.
Your position and profile will be made public on the Sharks Membership portal and website, and you must be willing to accept feedback and suggestions from Members, and bring this to the quarterly meetings.
We are seeking expressions of interest from all Sharks Members, who want to help us shape the future direction of our Membership program to join our Member Council.
If this sounds like you, send an expression of interest to email@example.com with your full name and contact number and a short description of how you would make a difference on the Sharks Member Council.
Expressions of interest close midnight Thursday 23rd July, with successful representatives announced on Friday 24th July.