Congratulations to Jenni Simpson who has won the chance to bang the esky with Noakes in the Sheds after a Sharks home game win!
Hydralyte Sports Cronulla Sharks Esky Drum Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Care Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN: 30 009 200 604) of Suite 302, Level 3, 59-75 Grafton St, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022 (Promoter).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is open to Sydney residents over the age of 13 are eligible for entry except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
When To Enter
5. The Promotion commences at 12:00pm AEST on Friday 26th July 2019 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on Wednesday 31st July 2019 (Competition Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
6. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including Facebook lead generation entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Entries via computer generation is invalid and will not be accepted.
How To Enter
8. Entrants may enter the competition by: Submitting video on Facebook or Instagram clearly showing their best ‘Up Up Cronulla’ rendition, banging an esky in true Noakes style and post on their social media accounts tagging #bangtheesky #hydralyteau. The entrant is encouraged to be creative and unique.
The competition will be promoted via the Cronulla Sharks, Hydralyte Facebook and Instagram page.
Cronulla Sharks may also promote the competition through eDM’s and social posts to their audience and member data base directing people to enter the competition.
9. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
An entrant’s entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is potentially insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
Number of Entries Permitted
Entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person
Draw and Notification of Winner
12. The one (1) winner will be selected by the Cronulla Sharks, judged by the entry’s unique and creative qualities. All entries will be judged in accordance with these terms and conditions on the 1st of August 2019, between 12:00pm and 5:00pm AEDT. Judging will be held by the Promoter and the Cronulla Sharks Football Club, 462 Captain Cook Drive Woolooware NSW 2230.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
14. The winners will be notified via social media within two days of the judgement. Prize winner has to accept the prize and agree by Thursday 1 August 2019. Failure to do so on behalf of the prize winner would mean the draw would be awarded to the next best entry. The winner will also agree that they need to redeem the prize in the first home game win, from 4 home games listed below. The Cronulla Sharks will provide general admission tickets to each home game until a home game win has been recorded and the prize redeemed at that game. Failure to attend the first available winning home game means the prize will be forfeited.
The winner is responsible for organising their own transport to and from the venue.
FIRST Chance to redeem prize Sharks v Rabbitohs, Sat 3 Aug
2nd Chance to redeem prize Sharks v Dragons, Sun 18 Aug
3rd Chance to redeem prize Sharks v Warriors, Sat 24 Aug
15. Prizes will be awarded to persons named in the entries.
16. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize On Offer
17. 1x post game entrance to the Cronulla Sharks sheds after the winning home game, joining Mark Noakes in leading the Up Up Cronulla Esky Drum post game team song. Prize also includes 1x General Admission ticket to each home game up until the prize has been redeemed.
18. Prize includes delivery of home game ticket to a registered Australian address Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
19. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
20. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
21. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and nominated friends may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If an entrant under 18 years of age wins a prize then their parent or guardian must sign the legal release referred to in this clause on the minor’s behalf.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner will be required to participate in audiovisual content developed for Hydralyte Sports. This content may appear in Hydralyte Sports social media pages or any of their branded platforms.
24. The winner will be required to sign a talent release form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If a participant is under 18 years of age, their parent or guardian must sign the talent release form referred to in this clause on the minor’s behalf.
25. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet. Photographs will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter.
Further Terms and Conditions
26. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
27. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
29. Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website. Access to that site is dependent on the Internet service provider.
30. If an entrant uses any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
31. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
32. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
34. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Hydralyte Sports brand or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
35. Each entrant hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright and all moral rights in any material created or otherwise submitted to the Promoter in connection with that entrant’s entry or participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). Each entrant warrants that the Promoter is free to use the Works (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all) and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and neither the entrant nor any third party will be entitled to any fee for such use.
36. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
37. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
38. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
39. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
40. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.