Shane Flanagan has named his final 17 man squad to take on the Sydney Roosters tonight at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
Chris Heighington will return to the gameday 17, taking the place of Jeremy Latimore.
Heighington, who has sat out for the last two matches, will return to the side and look to bring the energy off the bench in the last regular season home game of 2017.
The rest of the squad remains the same.
NRL TEAM LIST – Round 25
Sharks v Roosters
Saturday, August 26
Southern Cross Group Stadium
Kick-off – 7.30pm
1 - Valentine Holmes
2 - Sosaia Feki
3 - Kurt Capewell
4 - Ricky Leutele
5 - Gerard Beale
6 – James Maloney
7 - Chad Townsend
8 - Andrew Fifita
9 - Jayden Brailey
10 - Matt Prior
11 - Luke Lewis
12 - Wade Graham
13 - Paul Gallen
14 - Jayson Bukuya
15 - Sam Tagataese
17 - James Segeyaro
18 - Chris Heighington
Head to Head (as supplied by Sam Shinazzi – Fox Sports Lab - SharkCastTV)
· Cronulla has won the past six matches against the Roosters.
- The past three matches have been by a combined total of 113-44.
• The Sharks have lost just the one match against the Roosters at Southern Cross Group Stadium in the past seven matches (five wins one draw).
• Combined these two teams average 23 errors per match, second worst (Roosters 11.2) and worst (Sharks 11.9) in the league.
· Cronulla scored 24 of their 26 points in the first half last week, the most points they have scored in a first half since Round 10, 2016.
· Four out of the five wins for Cronulla at home have been by four points or less this season.
· The Roosters have won nine games this season by six points or less
· The Roosters have won three of eight away matches
· The Roosters have scored 38 tries (47.5% of their tries) down the left side this season, second most in the league.
· Wade Graham will play his 200th NRL match.
· He debuted for Penrith against the Dragons in Round 15, 2008.
· Graham played 42 matches for the Panthers before moving to the Sharks in 2011.
· Graham has won both his 100th and 150th milestone matches
· Shane Flanagan’s 72.7% winning record against the Roosters is his best against any other opponent (eight wins, a draw and two losses from 11 matches).