Sharks LeagueTouch is an exciting new version of non-contact Rugby League (no tackle). You can grubber, chip or kick on any touch and you even kick conversions after a try.
Games are part of the JRL competition and the Grand final will be played at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
Snapshot of JRL - Sharks League-Touch rules:
- Played across half a rugby league field with 10m in-goals
- Conversions after a try
- Kickoffs and Dropouts
- Knock backs (dropped ball) play on
- 5 to 9 players per team depending on your age. 9 a side is full field. Compulsory fullback in defence.
- Kicking (chips, grubbers, cross field kicks) allowed on any touch
- Dummy half can be touched
- Play the ball must be with foot. No markers.
- Under 7 (Born 2010 or after)
- Under 9 (Born 2008 or after)
- Under 11 (Born 2006 or after)
- Under 13 (Born 2004 or after)
- Under 15 (Born 2002 or after)
- Ladies Open (Born 2001 or before)
- Ladies Over 30 (Born 1987 or before)
- Mens Over 35 (Born 1982 or before)
To check out the 14 JRL clubs you can play for go to http://www.cronulla.leaguenet.com.au
To register complete the Online Registration Form.
For more information contact your local JRL club or email [email protected]