Six wins in seven matches, three on the trot, have the Sharks primed for what will be a test of their credentials when they tackle the Parramatta Eels at Kogarah Jubilee Stadium on Sunday.
A young Sharks line-up, one with only three players with more than 50 games of NRL experience, came from behind to beat the Broncos last Friday night, however the challenge steps up a notch against an Eels outfit which is firmly entrenched inside the top four on the NRL ladder.
While the youngsters more than held their own last week, the return of Josh Dugan and Jesse Ramien in the centres and Matt Moylan at five eighth will boost the Sharks confidence, with the trio on track to play on Sunday afternoon after overcoming various injury issues.
The dynamic Siosifa Talakai has also been rewarded for his outstanding recent form, moving from the centres into the back row in relegating Briton Nikora to the extended reserves list.
The Sharks team to face the Eels in the match scheduled for a 4.00pm kick off on Sunday, is listed below.
Match: Sharks v Eels
Round 13 -
Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney
1.Will KENNEDY - sponsored by Shire Steel & Fabrications
2. Sione KATOA - sponsored by WED Group
3. Josh DUGAN - sponsored by Waterwize Services
4. Jesse RAMIEN - sponsored by The Vinyl Room
5. Ronaldo MULITALO - sponsored by D.velop.R
6. Matt MOYLAN - sponsored by Infrastructure Nation
7. Shaun JOHNSON - sponsored by Vox Law
8. Braden HAMLIN-UELE - sponsored by Dacca Group
9. Blayke BRAILEY - sponsored by Shore Hire
10. Aaron WOODS - sponsored by Sydney Mutual Bank
11. Siosifa TALAKAI - sponsored by John Ryan Freight Management
12. Wade GRAHAM © - sponsored by White Wolf Constructions
13. Toby RUDOLF – sponsored by Stewart Toyota