Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference every day you go to work? We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Disability Program Coordinator to work within Sharks Have Heart on our ‘Inclusivity Programs’. You will lend your skills to our ‘Shark Stars’ and ‘Mega Jaws’ initiatives among others.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS: Shark Stars empowers those living with disability to enter the workforce by building skills in weekly workshops and volunteering at Sharks games and events. Mega Jaws increases the participation of young people in Rugby League while aiding development and building social skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· 12 month contracted position
· Individual planning and ongoing assessment of participants to build capacity and create pathways to employment and enhanced job prospects.
· Planning and execution of workshops and events including participant recruitment, operations, logistics, media and stakeholder engagement
· Career based training and mentoring
· Ensure adherence to NDIS guidelines, program outcomes and activity work plan.
· Experience working with people with disability
· Excellent organisational, planning, writing and administration skills.
· Community minded with a strong knowledge of the not for profit and civic sector.
· Interpersonal and client management skills.
For a detailed job description and to apply now, CLICK HERE. Applications close 11th October 4pm.