Sharks star Valentine Holmes has been named in the Queensland side to play NSW in State of Origin game three at Suncorp Stadium on July 11.
With the omission of Matt Prior from the NSW 17, Holmes appears set to be the lone Sharks representative in the match, which is a dead rubber following the Blues series-clinching win at ANZ Stadium.
Holmes impressive at fullback in recent weeks for the Sharks, has been named on the wing for the Maroons, with veteran Billy Slater, in what is expected to be his final Origin match, to wear the number one jersey.
Kalyn Ponga and captain Greg Inglis both sustained injuries in Round 16 NRL matches and have been ruled out, Daly Cherry-Evans and Corey Oates have been called into the squad, with Slater named captain.
In other changes to the Maroons line up, Ben Hunt moves back to the bench to make way for Cherry-Evans and Dylan Napa drops out of the 17 and has been selected as 18th man.
The game is set down for Wednesday, July 11 at Suncorp Stadium.
The Queensland team for game three is:
1. Billy Slater (c) (Melbourne Storm)
2. Valentine Holmes (Cronulla Sharks)
3. Dane Gagai (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm)
5. Corey Oates (Brisbane Broncos)
6. Cameron Munster (Melbourne Storm)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Sea Eagles)
8. Jai Arrow (Gold Coast Titans)
9. Andrew McCullough (Brisbane Broncos)
10. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
11. Gavin Cooper (North Queensland Cowboys)
12. Felise Kaufusi (Melbourne Storm)
13. Josh McGuire (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Ben Hunt (St George Illawarra Dragons)
15. Jarrod Wallace (Gold Coast Titans
16. Coen Hess (North Queensland Cowboys)
17. Tim Glasby (Melbourne Storm)
18. Dylan Napa (Sydney Roosters)
Coach: Kevin Walters