You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content
Transport & Parking
Getting to GIO Stadium
Limited public transport is available for the match.
CLICK HERE for the latest Public Transport Information
Please read carefully the changed conditions for parking at the match.
- Parking fees will be waived to remove the need for cash collection at entry points to the car parks;
- Minimal traffic management will be in effect on the Western and Eastern sides of the venue allowing patrons to park without any interaction with attendants;
- Parking vouchers will not be utilised;
- There will be no corporate parking area.
- Patrons in West Corporate areas or seated in bays 1 – 21, 50 – 61 and 77 - 79 are asked to park in the West car park and enter through the West Gate;
- Patrons in East Corporate areas or seated in bays 22 - 32 and 62 - 76 are asked to park in the East car park and enter through the East gate;
- Access to the Eastern car park will be via Braybrooke St and turning onto Masterman St.