Sharks v Titans Transport Information
Use the Trip planner to plan your trip with up-to-date train, bus, ferry and light rail information. You can also use one of the many real-time apps to track your service.
- Match tickets include travel to and from Southern Cross Group Stadium on train services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst and Dungog stations).
- Remember to keep your match ticket safe for your return journey, as you must have a valid ticket when travelling on public transport.
- Your match ticket is valid on public transport until 04:00 the following day.
- Note: A station access fee applies for travel to and from Domestic and International Airport stations. Your match ticket does not include the access fee, so if you're travelling from these stations you'll need to buy a GatePass.
- The closest station to Southern Cross Group Stadium is Woolooware on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line.
- Change at Woolooware or Cronulla for a free shuttle bus to the venue.
- Sydney Trains services will run to a Saturday timetable. See train timetables and maps.
- Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network.
- Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events.
· For the latest information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip planner.
· A free shuttle bus to Southern Cross Group Stadium will run from Woolooware and Cronulla stations every 15 minutes between 16:30 and approximately 19:30
· Return services will run from the stadium immediately following the conclusion of the NRL match every 15 minutes for an hour after full-time.
· Transdev NSW also operate buses in the Sutherland Shire. For details visit Transdev NSW South & South Western Sydney Timetables.[T1]
· Sydney Ferries services will run to a Saturday timetable. See ferry timetables and maps.
- NSW Police may close roads around Southern Cross Stadium before and after the match to help safely manage crowds.
- For the latest traffic information visit Live Traffic NSW, download a real-time traffic app from the App Store or Google Play, or call 132 701.
- A taxi rank is located out the front of Sharkies Leagues Club.
- For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area visit NSW Taxi Council.
- Off-street parking is limited and is likely to reach capacity.
- Remember your match ticket includes travel on trains, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the frequent trains and free shuttle buses.
Accessible transport options can be found on the Trip planner by checking ‘Mobility options’. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See accessible travel in NSW or view our Accessibility apps.